One of the biggest challenges of any industry today is the inability to engage the right audiences. This stands true at every level of business whether it is sales, marketing, operations, innovatio or others. Engagement is a highly valued commodity and everyone needs more. As change creators and disruptors, we are taking a big step and creating one of the most needed type of highly engaging events in Toronto. Solgenia TECHMornings is all about the industry and what is making waves. Its also about innovation, direction and the thoughts that are driving the industry. Ever #TECHMornings event focuses on a single industry. The first event on November 16th focuses on HealthTech.
- Dave Wattling: A National Telco, A Public Healthcare System, Innovation – What do they have in common?
- Andreas Souvaliotis: Harnessing the Power of Smartphones and Rewards to Build a Healthier Nation
- Daniela Crivianu-Gaita: Digital Transformation – Buzzword or Reality?
- Alano Medonte: Digital Transformation in Healthcare
- Aaron Berk: The Future of Virtual Healthcare
- Amos Adler: Action The Data – Creating Adaptive Engagement and the Power of Personalization
- Jim Hamilton: Key Trends Shaping the Canadian IT
#TECHMornings is guaranteed to be a high quality event that showcases the best of the best in the industry. If you are in luck, a few seats may still be available for you to register and take this opportunity. Stay tuned for more details or Register Here.
Views – 283